Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client is looking for a Anaesthetic Nurse to join their state of the art facility based in the London. They are looking for a caring, motivated and skilled nurse to join their team and hit the ground running.
Our client has state-of-the-art facilities located on Harley Street. They have an organisation that has charitable status and this helps them to drive forward our mission of reinvesting our income to deliver better patient outcomes.
You will be working 37.5 hours per week; Monday to Sunday. We operate a mixed shift pattern – Earlies, Lates & Twilight shifts, with participation in the on-call rota.
- RGN / ODP qualified practitioner.
- Recognised anaesthetic course.
- Strong knowledge and experience in anaesthetics with an excellent understanding of the perioperative needs of patients and customers.
- Good communication skills with the ability to work under pressure and flexibly as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Work as a skilled member of the anaesthetic team, providing the highest standard of patient care across a varied caseload, whilst providing assistance and support to the anaesthetic physician / consultant anaesthetists.
- Carry out nursing/ODP duties within an anaesthetic area according to policies and procedures, contributing to quality improvement, and promoting best evidence based practice.
- Ensure that equipment is maintained and stock managed to ensure economical use of all resources.
- Liaise and communicate with HSDU, recovery, theatre staff and floor nurses to facilitate a good and smooth patient care.
- Ensure a welcoming, caring and safe environment is provided for our patients, customers and visitors.
- We offer a comprehensive package which includes a contribution pension scheme (total annual contribution up to 20%)
- Private Medical Healthcare
- 33 day’s annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Season ticket travel loan
- A wide range of discounts with a variety of retailers and services.
- We also offer excellent career development; with clear career pathways and access to further education
Are you interested in this role? If so make sure you apply today!