Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client is looking for a Anaesthetic Nurse to join their well respected organisation in London. They are looking for a skilled, motivated, enthusiastic nurse to join their state of the art facility.
Our client cover many specialities such as General surgery; ENT; Gynaecology; Hepatobiliary; Neuro-spinal; Ophthalmic; Orthopaedic; Plastic and reconstructive; Robotic; Urology; Vascular & Weight loss surgery (bariatric surgery).
- NMC or HCPC registration (RGN or ODP).
- Proven experience in an operating theatre environment with relevant experience in anaesthetics.
- An excellent understanding of the perioperative needs of patients and customers.
- Good communication skills with the ability to work under pressure and flexibly as part of a team.
- Highly motivated individual who is Punctual, adaptable and continually maintains a professional image.
- Work as a skilled member of the anaesthetic team, providing the highest standard of patient care, whilst providing assistance and support to the anaesthetic Physician.
- Carry out nursing/ODP duties within an anaesthetic area according to policies and procedures, contributing to quality improvement, and promoting best evidence based practice.
- Ensure that equipment is maintained and stock managed to ensure economical use of all resources.
- Liaise and communicate with HSDU, recovery, theatre staff and floor nurses to facilitate a good and smooth patient care.
- Ensure a welcoming, caring and safe environment is provided for our patients, customers and visitors.
- Life Insurance
- Private Medical Cover
- Benefit Platform
- Good value restaurant and cafe
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season tick loan
- Employee discounts
- Gym membership discounts
- Annual Leave
- Eyesight test
- Private GP