Looking for a new role?
If so, our client is looking for a Anaesthetic Nurse / ODP to join their state of the art facility based in Hertfordshire. They are looking for a skilled, motivated and enthusiastics who can come in a hit the ground running.
Our client is based in Watford and has some great commute options via train, car and bus making your travel a whole lot easier. Our client is a leading private hospital
- Be NMC/HCPC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Anaesthetics course (if required) is desirable but not essential
- Experience with a variety of specialities is desirable however training can be provided
- Experience of working in teams and also with minimum supervision
- You will have the opportunity to work alongside some of the regions most experienced Consultants
- Covering a varied and diverse caseload.
- Our client covers a wide variety of surgical procedures
- You will support in assessing patient’s health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload
- Assisting in the delivery of care to meet the patient’s needs.
- You will actively promote best practice and contribute towards quality improvements
- Collect collate and organise data
- Interpret all of the information and make a justifiable assessment
- Making this available to relevant others.
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park