You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Are you specialised in Anaesthetics and looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, this could be the right opportunity for you.
A new position has been released for a Senior Anaesthetic to join one of the leading private Hospital in the UK. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of their busy Theatre Unit .
You will be part of an independent charitable hospital with a proud history of Royal Patronage.
A hospital built on personalised care since 1899.
The hospital has 56 beds, that offers personalised medical care that combines the world-leading expertise . At the Hospital you will be able to access three fully equipped theatres that can accommodate different types of surgery including; abdominal/colorectal surgery, bariatric surgery, breast surgery endocrine surgery, ENT surgery, general surgery, gynaecological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopaedic surgery, surgery for pain management, plastic/cosmetic surgery, urological surgery and vascular surgery.
All theatre cases are elective, however 24 hour emergency service is provided.
As a small hospital in size, you will get the privilege of as part of a tightly knit team. You will be expected to commit to delivering exemplary care with professionalism, attention to detail and personalised care.
The hospital will support you to achieve the very highest standards with a strong focus on learning and development, as well as rewarding them with competitive pay and an attractive benefits package, market-leading leave allowance and the support, respect and autonomy to achieve their best.
- NMC Registered
- Anaesthetic Course
- Demonstrable practice that is evidence based and up to date
- Experience of working with teams, motivating and empowering them to deliver excellent standards of patient care
- Experience of identifying and dealing with risks encountered within own practice.
- Experience of supporting junior / less experienced staff to improve standards of patient care.
- Able to supports less experienced / junior staff to respond to feedback in positive manner setting objectives as required.
- Able to use professional knowledge and experience to influence decision making processes
- Free restaurant quality meal whilst on duty
- Annual leave entitlement of 35 days inclusive of bank holidays, increasing with long service.
- Private healthcare
- Staff Referral scheme
- Company pension scheme
- In house training
- Interest free travel loan.
- Help to buy a bike
- Uniform is provided and laundered free of charge.
- Range of discounts via our employee discount portal such as Cinema tickets, Eyecare, Shopping vouchers etc
If you can see yourself as part of this team, and we have a vacancy that suits your skills, we look forward to hearing from you.