Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client has now opned up its doors again and is back looking for a Anaesthetic Practitioner to join thier hospital.
Our client is looking for some one who is an experienced Anaesthetic Practitioner who is ready for the next step in their career. You will be passionate about high quality service delivery and patient care. You will ideally have a minimum of 2-3 years experience preferably working in both NHS and Private settings. You must have an excellent work ethic and always be willing to put the patient first – we are always striving for Excellence
- Applicant will have been working in theatres recently and will be up to date with current practices.
- Experience will extend to working in a busy operating environment gained within a demanding, professional, multi-disciplinary team.
- Ideally you will have worked in all aspects of theatres and may also have worked with an endoscopy unit and demonstrate a willingness to learn across departments.
- To utilise resources effectively using evidence-based best practise.
- To develop, assess, plan, implement and evaluate programmes of care in partnership with the patient and the multi-disciplinary team.
- To work effectively as part of the multi-disciplinary team at all times maintaining good lines of communication.
- To participate and assist the scrub and circulating staff during the perioperative period at all times.
- Competitive pay with progressive band structuring, as well as generous unsociable hours enhancements (if applicable)
- For employees joining us from the NHS, we can provide continuation of your NHS pension
- Contributory pension schemes to suit all pockets.
- Private healthcare cover of up to £20,000 per year
- 27 days annual leave
- Ongoing training and development programmes
- Discounts at local, national and online shops
- Interest-free season ticket loans
- Cycle to work loan scheme
- Employee “Service Excellence” recognition rewards
- Childcare vouchers
- £1,000 Refer a Friend scheme