You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Our client is looking for an experienced Senior Radiographer to join their brilliant team.
- To support and deliver radiography in the hospital’s Angiography Lab.
- To contribute to and help develop a multi-disciplinary team in all aspects of clinical practice, so as to ensure the best journey for patients.
- Maintain a high standard of imaging and patient care in accordance with the departmental and hospital quality standard.
- Perform all types of cardiac and radiographic examinations as required by referring Physicians.
- Demonstrate significant evidence of cardiac expertise and angiographic knowledge to meet with the expectations of the interventional consultant.
- Be prepared to train and work in both single plane and biplane Angiography Suite.
- Assist in the care of all equipment within the department ensuring that cleanliness is maintained and that all equipment faults are reported immediately.
- Be fully conversant with the Radiology Management System, PACS, and the computerised method of patient and examination documentation.
- Participate in a departmental On-Call rota and to work flexible hours if required to accommodate changing workload patterns.
The post holder will also be expected to embrace and champion the core values and be an exceptional role model for others.
- HCPC Registered
- Diploma/Degree in Radiography
- Evidence of CPD
- PACS Trained
- 1 Year’s CT experience
- Ability to remain professional and calm under stressful situations
- Ability to direct and achieve results
- Effective communicator
Angiography specific radiography qualification/certification
1 Years MRI experience
Get in touch today to secure this role!