Are you an experienced Psychologist looking to take your career to the next level?
Our client based in London is currently looking for a Psychologist to work directly with the Hospital Clinical Director and help the Hospital provide the best care.
Our client is committed to a philosophy of valuing people. There is an expectation that all staff will contribute to providing a safe and secure environment and will treat patients, visitors and individuals with respect always.
- Possess advanced levels of skills and competence in assessing, formulating and working therapeutically with those in a secure forensic service.
- Have a high-level ability to communicate effectively at both written and oral level complex and sensitive information, considering the recipients.
- Have an up to date knowledge of legislation and its implications for the profession and the client groups we work with.
- Be able to identify and proactive resolve problems and challenges within the service.
- Be able to manage and supervise staff within the department, ensuring that they are meeting professional practice expectations and the BPS code of ethics.
- Where a current UK driving licence is held, a copy will be required to be submitted and driving may constitute a part of your role.
- You will maintain both HCPS and BPS registrations.
- You will be responsible for individual and group interventions
- Diagnostic and cognitive assessments
- MDT working
- Risk assessments
- Facilitate staff reflective practice sessions and will be requested to design and deliver training.
- Directly, or through the provision of supervision, to make highly skilled evaluations and decisions about treatment options taking into account both theoretical and therapeutic models and highly complex factors concerning historical and developmental processes that have shaped the individual, family or group.
- To develop and oversee (group work) programmes and innovative therapeutic approaches.
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave – plus your birthday off!
- Lunch vouchers
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
- Flexible working opportunities