Looking for the next position in your career?
If so, our client is looking for a MRI Radiographer to join there state of the art facility in Golders Green.
Our client offers 3 long days and are looking for a hard working, skilled and enthusiastic radiographer to coem in and hit the ground running.
- BSc Radiography or equivalent
- Extensive experience of MRI scanning
- Expertise to ensure the appropriate triage, booking and examination of patients
- A high level of professionalism and technical standard of work, complying with relevant Codes of Practice
- Member of an appropriate professional body and to hold a valid registration (HCPC)
- A flexible approach to work, with the ability to work contracted hours across 7 days per week
- Carry out magnetic resonance imaging procedures to best practice standards of radiographic technique (MHRA Guidance 2015, IR(ME)R 2017, Code of Clinical Practice)
- Provide a great experience for patients attending for MRI scanning, supporting them through the process from referral to results
- Run quality assurance checks on equipment and action as appropriate
- Respect and work within patient's and service users' customs, values and spiritual beliefs, making sure their views are sought and taken into account
- Support patient bookings and make sure Patient Information Systems are maintained with accurate and up-to-date information
- A highly competitive salary is a given
- Topped a generous flexible benefits package
- Including private medical insurance and 27 days holiday (plus bank holidays).
- We also have an innovative approach to personal and professional development
- Helping you to be the best version of you and giving you a real career pathway.