You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Imaging Service Manager
Are you looking for a better opportuntity?
If so, Our client is now looking for a Imaging Service Manager to join their state of the art facility with a excellent reputation in London. They are looking for someone who is skilled, motivated and willing to go the extra mile for their patients.
You must be able to take a proactive lead in developing the Imaging Services and support Radiologists and Consultants using the services and it is essential that the candidate is an Allied Health Professional with consolidated administrative experience and ongoing clinical competency.
Our client is based in London and has very easy travel options via train, bus and car making your commute to work a whole lot easier.
- Allied Health Professional Educated to degree level, managerial qualification or equivalent.
- Full understanding of IRMER regulations
- Consolidated administrative experience and ongoing clinical competency.
- Understanding of private medicine and the relevant legislative frameworks.
- Evidence of ongoing professional development.
- Awareness/understanding of current health issues.
- Effective communication skills and proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required.
- Team Management experience
- Planning and organisation skills
- Project management experience
- Outpatient experience
- To manage the quality and delivery of the service
- To be responsible for quality standards, professional and hospital policy compliance to include management of the Radiation Protection Supervisor and MR responsible person.
- Ensure regular meetings are held with the MAC Radiologist representative
- Ability to demonstrate budgetary awareness.
- To work closely with the consultants for the achievement of effective patient management and flow in both services.
- To ensure all staff maintain a high standard of service, customer care & to proactively monitor the service provided to consultants & patients alike through audit &feedback.
- To ensure that all clinical and non-clinical policies, procedures, guidelines and work instructions that relate to the service are regularly reviewed and updated, as required.
- To participate in the development of a strategy for Imaging Services Department in line with the hospitals business plan for clinical and nonclinical developments as the local expert.
- To oversee and review as the local expert in the clinical and non-clinical field that the Care Quality Commission regulations governing the operation of an Imaging Services Department, are adhered to by regular audit of the department.
- To ensure appropriate clinical and non-clinical staff numbers and relevant skill mix is on duty at alltimes.
- To ensure and undertake annual appraisals of the key clinical and non-clinical staff are in place that align education and professional developments activities with the objectives of the department and organisation. Ensure that the performance management system contributes effectively to the operation of the department and to the motivation of the staff.
- To actively manage sickness absence within the departments including regular monitoring & return-to-work interviews, of all staff clinical and nonclinical.
- To create excellent business relationships and communication channels with senior management, staff, Consultants and customers.
- To maintain strong working relationships with all Consultants & Consultant Radiologists and to effect a non-restrictive practice for radiology services.
- To liaise with financial controller regarding professionalfees.
- To develop and control the budget for all aspects of the Department in conjunction with the DONCs and Chief Financial Officer.
- To identify clinical equipment replacement/renewals relevant to the service and complete capital expenditure forms accordingly.
- To participate in the operational meetings to understand referral patterns and help design targeted referralstrategies.
- To actively promote the services provided & seek out opportunities for further business development.
- Competitive salary
- Benefits package that includes access to private healthcare cover after 1 years’ service.
- Also a range of lifestyle and financial well-being benefits.
- Investing in Excellence.
- You can therefore expect us to develop your skills whilst working with us to deliver word-class healthcare
Interested? Make sure you apply today and get your virtual interview booked in!