You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Are you a Clinical Psychologist who is looking to provide outstanding care to match the CQC’s rating?
T2 Healthcare are working in partnership with one of the most established and successful private mental health organisations in the country. Together we aim to bring together the best professionals in the industry to make a real difference for individuals with complex mental health needs.
Job Role: Clinical Psychologist
Hours: 37.5 Full Time (Mon to Fri - 9am to 5pm)
Patient Type: Mixed inpatient rehabilitation unit
- Registered Clinical Psychologist
- Creative, dynamic and passionate
- Experience completing interventions, meetings and group sessions
- Willing to work as part of a team
- Provide specialist psychological assessment and therapy
- Offer advice and consultation to non-psychology colleagues
- Use research skills for audit, policy & service development and network across services to promote the delivery of integrated care
- Offer advice, training, reflective practice and consultation to a range of stakeholders within and outside the service.
- Free Onsite Parking
- Free Meals
- No Uniform
- Great Pension Scheme and Contributions
- All Training and Pin Renewal Paid
- Long Service Rewards
- Refer a Friend Scheme
*Applicants from both the private sector and NHS welcome