You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
A CQC OUTSTANDING awarded Private Hospital is looking for an experienced, dynamic, creative and passionate individual that can contribute to interventions, meetings and facilitate individual and group sessions as a Clinical Psychologist.
The hospital is a community focused impatient unit consisting of rehabilitating men and women with enduring mental health problems. Experience within this field is desirable however not a necessity. The perfect candidate needs to provide specialist psychological assessment and therapy, offer advice and consultation as well as using research skills for audit, policy and services development.
- To be responsible for the systematic provision of specialist assessments for people with longer term serious mental illness who are moving towards community placement. An emphasis on risk assessment and relapse prevention is important in this process
- To deliver high quality direct (assessment and therapeutic) and indirect (consultative, advisory, and evaluative) specialist psychological interventions across both inpatient and community contexts by making autonomous clinical decisions about own professional practice
- To act as a person-centred leader and role model at all times to inspire others into delivering high quality, dignified care for people using services
- To ensure the clinical effectiveness of your own practice and the functioning of the service by undertaking audit, research and service development activities relevant to the service area
- Free onsite parking
- Free meals when on shift
- No uniform
- Pension Scheme/company contributions
- All training paid
- Health assured 24/7 contact scheme
- Long Service rewards
- Refer a friend scheme