Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client has an amazing opporunity for a Radiographer to join a well respected clinic. They are looking for an experienced, skilled and motivated nurse to join their hospital.
Our client is based in the heart of London and has great reputation for being one fo the top clinics in the world, they have great travel links via train, bus and car making commute easier.
This post would be ideally suited for a radiographer wishing to develop their orthopaedic imaging experience
- You will be expected to have excellent communication skills while working within a multi-disciplinary team to ensure a timely and effective imaging service is maintained at all times.
- This post would be ideally suited for a radiographer wishing to develop their orthopaedic imaging experience.
- Clinical work will involve a mix of orthopaedic X-rays, theatre II work and imaging administration every day.
- There is also an MRI training program for this role.
- HCPC Registration - UK Experience
- To maintain HCPC registration.
- To liaise with referral sources where clarification is required regarding selection of the most clinically appropriate imaging examination.
- To act as a point of advice for imaging referrers.
- To ensure the safety of all patients and personnel within the MRI, theatre and x-ray department.
- To communicate effectively and empathetically with patients and their escorts prior to, during, and after an examination, especially in difficult or emotional circumstances, using both verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
- To ensure patients receive a high standard of care.
- To acquire diagnostic images, and physically position the full range of patient presentations, accurately for examinations, taking into account patient limitations and adapting standard techniques where necessary.
- To match clinical indications presented by the referrer to an appropriate departmental protocol.
- To operate advanced software on specialist radiological equipment, requiring excellent hand-eye co-ordination,
- To review images and ensure that supplementary imaging procedures are considered (with help from senior radiographers if required) prior to patient departure from the department.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Company Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Occupational health services
- Season Ticket Loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare Vouchers