You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client is now looking for a MRI Superintendent to join their respected state of the art facility, they are looking for an experienced, skilled and motivated MRI Superintendent.
Our client is based in the heart of London and is a well respected privte hospital.
Our clients hospital spans 8 floors comprising of 234 beds and 10 theatres, and The Duchess of Devonshire Wing is our award-winning cancer centre, which includes state-of-the-art radiotherapy, chemotherapy suites and 47 dedicated patient bedrooms for Oncology & Haematology patients.
- Overall management of the running of the MRI service on a day to day basis ensuring the highest standards of care and service.
- Responsible for the leadership of the team of radiographers (16 staff across CT/MRI) and will work very closely with the CT superintendent to manage rotational staff.
- Establish and oversee research based practice, quality assurance and clinical audits.
- Lead the development of a Quality Improvement Plan for the MRI service.
- Ensure effective use of staffing and resources in relation to service demands.
- Assist the Radiology Manager in the development of the department and the introduction of new services.
- Work closely with the Consultants, Referrers and Radiologists ensuring scans are of the highest quality and in line with best practice.
- DCR or BSc in Radiography or equivalent.
- Post qualification experience in MRI, to include some experience in 3T MRI imaging.
- Proven experience in people management as well as leading and managing day to day departmental activities.
- Good knowledge of current trends and developments in MRI equipment and techniques.
- Excellent problem solving skills with a patient and service focused approach and strong clinical decision making skills.
- Highly self-motivated, articulate and flexible with the ability to remain calm under pressure
- Generous contributory pension scheme (Standard Life) up to 10% employee and 10% employe
- Life Insurance
- Private Medical Cover
- Benefit Platform
- Good value resturant and cafe
- Season ticket Loan
- Gym Membership discounts
- Employee discounts