Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client is now recruiting for a Senior Radiographer to join their state-of-the-art facility. Our client has 121 patient rooms, 5 theatres, level 3 intensive care unit, an endoscopy suite along with a large outpatient service.
Our client is based in Harrow and has great travel links into Central London via Car, Train and Bus making your commute a whole lot easier!
- UK Experience
- Degree or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography.
- Previous experience working within the acute healthcare sector.
- Good team worker.
- Flexible and adaptable.
Main duties as a Senior Radiographer
- Support the team to deliver care that helps improve the health of the individual and wider community.
- Support the team in demonstrating compassion through effective relationships based on empathy, respect and dignity.
- Develop own competence to deliver effective care and treatments through improving clinical/technical knowledge / skill, and expertise.
- Communicate appropriately with others involved in the care of the patient.
- Act as an advocate for safeguarding patients, demonstrate courage to speak up when there are concerns about care.
- Demonstrate commitment to improving care and the patient experience.
- To carry out general and specialised radiographic procedures within their scope of competence as agreed with the Clinical Services Manager - Imaging / Clinical Lead to high technical and quality standards, assessing patients & interpreting clinical requirements to determine appropriate radiographic techniques.
- Undertake imaging examinations in line with department operational procedures and policies, using techniques that produce the lowest radiation dose to the patient and staff whilst producing high quality, diagnostic images.
- Practise good radiation, protection and safety and observe Local Rules and Systems of Work.
- Comply with departmental IRMER and Radiation Safety Policies & Procedures.
- BMI Healthcare Private Medical Scheme
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum