Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client is now recruiting for a Senior Radiographer to join their state-of-the-art facility. Our client is looking for a dynamic and dedicated Radiographer for their imaging department.
Our client is based in St Johns Wood which has a great travel links into Central London, and they have a luxury private Hospital with an international reputation for providing the highest quality of care.
- Current HPC registration
- Expert knowledge of diagnostic imaging service delivery
- Ability to work independently & accurately
- Ability to work under pressure
- Experience of working as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Full knowledge of IR(ME)R2000, Ionising radiation regulations, and adhere to the Code of Confidentiality and the Data Protection Act
- Experience in day to day usage of RIS/PACS
- You will work alongside PACS/RIS Lead and Administrator to ensure delivery of an efficient PACS and RIS service across the Hospital
- You need to train, support and develop the PACS/RIS Super Users
- You must participate in the training and support of all PACS and RIS service users
- Ensure competency of service users in relation to PACS, RIS and other IT systems such as IEP, Biotronics, VR
- You will participate in quality control to ensure accurate patient record
- You would liaise with IT, PACS & RIS suppliers for fault logging and service delivery
- You must Act as a patient advocate in Radiation protection issues.
- You Assess specific communication needs of individual patients
- You need to acquire diagnostic images and physically position the full range of patient presentations accurately for examinations considering patient limitations and adapting standard techniques where necessary.
- Competitive pay with progressive band structuring, as well as generous unsociable hours enhancements (if applicable)
- For employees joining us from the NHS, we can provide continuation of your NHS pension
- Contributory pension schemes to suit all pockets.
- Private healthcare cover of up to £20,000 per year
- 27 days annual leave
- Ongoing training and development programmes
- Discounts at local, national and online shops
- Interest-free season ticket loans
- Cycle to work loan scheme
- Employee “Service Excellence” recognition rewards
- Childcare vouchers