You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client is now recruiting for a theatre manager to join their state-of-the-art private hospital, they are looking for an experienced, well skilled and determined Theatre Manager to provide the best care for their patients
Our client is based in North London but has easy access via train, bus and care into Central London making commuting to and from much work that much easier!
- Allied Health Professional
- Educated to degree level
- Full understanding of IRMER regulations
- Knowledge of clinical governance
- Team management experience
- Project management experience
- Outpatient experience
- You will need to manage the quality and delivery of the service
- You are responsible for quality standards, professional and hospital policy compliance to include management of the Radiation Protection Supervisor and MR responsible person.
- You will ensure regular meetings are held with the MAC Radiologist representative
- You must have the ability to demonstrate budgetary awareness.
- You will work closely with the consultants for the achievement of effective patient management and flow in both services.
- You must ensure all staff maintain a high standard of service, customer care & to proactively monitor the service provided to consultants & patients alike through audit &feedback.
- You need to ensure that all clinical and non-clinical policies, procedures, guidelines and work instructions that relate to the service are regularly reviewed and updated, as required.
- You must participate in the development of a strategy for Imaging Services Department in line with the hospitals business plan for clinical and nonclinical developments as the local expert.
- You need to oversee and review as the local expert in the clinical and non-clinical field that the Care Quality Commission regulations governing the operation of an Imaging Services Department, are adhered to by regular audit of the department.
- Important for you to ensure appropriate clinical and non-clinical staff numbers and relevant skill mix is always on duty.
- You will be actively involved in the recruitment, selection and induction process of new administrative and clinical staff. Ensure any bank staff engaged to work in the departments are appropriately orientated and that all relevant checks are undertaken prior to commencement of shift.
- Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Legal and Financial Information Services
- Health Risk Assessment
Sound like your perfect role? Apply now!