You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, We are pleased to announce our client has just released a role which is perfect for you!
Our client is looking for a Senior Cardiac Physiologist which is based in London and is one of the United Kingdom's Largest independent charitable hospitals.They are looking for an ambitious and commited Physiologist to join their expeirenced and dedicated team.
Our client is based at St John's Wood on the Jubilee line, minutes from Central London at their private Hospital.
- BSc in Clinical Physiology or equivalent
- ALS (desirable) or ILS
- RCCP registration
- BSE or equivalent.
- Experience as independent practitioner in cardiology investigations
- Experience of assisting in Pacemaker and Implantable Loop recorder implantation.
- The use of Medtronic, Boston Scientific and St Jude Pacemaker programmers.
- Able to independently perform and report Adult Transthoracic Echocardiograms.,
- Experience in assisting with/performing Exercise and Dobutamine stress echocardiograms and bubble and contrast echocardiograms..
- 24 hour Holter analysis.
- Able to perform a wide range of non-invasive investigations independently.
- Understanding of cardiac procedures and techniques.
- Ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing.
- Leadership skills.
- Teaching skills.
- You need to participate in cardiac investigations within own skill-base, and have working knowledge of all aspects of all services, including administrative duties. This will include performing tests and providing the reports.
- You will be expected to act as an independent practitioner without direct supervision.
- Iportant that you are aware of BSE, SCST and NICE guidelines and to carry out all procedures in accordance with these nationally agreed guidelines and policies of the department and hospital.
- You must maintain expertise in “cardiac resuscitation procedures” in accordance with agreed and established policies.
- You are responsible for safe use of complex cardiology testing equipment to ensure patient and personal safety.
- You need to implement quality controls and assurance in accordance with agreed standards
- You will be cleaning the cardiology equipment in accordance the hospital infection control policy on the cleaning of bio hazards.
- You have to perform the full compliment of cardiology investigations without medical supervision and maintain awareness when a result requires further immediate follow up and act accordingly.
- Important that you manage the pacemaker follow up lists conducting annual reviews, or advised in line with MHRA.
- You must write technical reports for relevant investigations.
- You will participate in the development and implementation of policies and protocols within the department of cardiology and in Echo related policies.
- You need to undertake research and clinical audit in conjunction with the physicians and manager.
- Vital that you assist the Cardiologist in theatres with DC cardioversions
- You must work with the Head of Department and Hospital to maintain CHKS accreditation.
- You need to ensure that the standard of work is maintained the Hospital’s rating with the CQC and help the Hospital achieve an ‘Outstanding’ rating.
- Competitive pay For employees joining us from the NHS, we can provide continuation of your NHS pension
- Contributory pension schemes to suit all pockets.
- Private healthcare cover of up to £20,000 per year
- 27 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Ongoing training and development programmes and a genuine commitment to continuous professional development
- Discounts at local, national and online shops
- Interest-free season ticket loans
- Cycle to work loan scheme
- Employee “Service Excellence” recognition rewards
Are you looking to boost you career? then make sure you apply today my client is the perefct place for you!