Are you looking to better your career?
If so, our client is looking for a Theatre Team Leader to join their state of the art facility in Liverpool. They are looking for a experience, motivated, enthusiastic nurse to come in and hit the ground running.
Our client eading provider of private hospital treatments for our patients in the North West of England. With a full multidisciplinary medical team, we’re specialists in a wide range of treatments. Our high-quality accommodation and aftercare means we’re committed to looking after you and your health.
- You will be a Registered Operating Department Practitioner or Registered Nurse with HCP or NMC Registration.
- You will have experience of analysing staff and theatre management problems and coming up with viable solutions.
- You will be working as an advanced perioperative practitioner specialising in Anaesthetics and Recovery and across surgical teams.
- You will also have experience of critically applying the knowledge and skills gained through qualification or experience in advanced surgical practice.
- To provide exemplary planned care for patients requiring perioperative intervention supporting the management and organisation of care provision in the operating theatre.
- Taking on the roles of a an anaesthetics and recovery practitioner.
- To ensure the team delivers effective patient care by providing appropriate clinical and managerial leadership, assisting the theatre manager to effectively maximise theatre utilisation.
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park