Are you looking to better your career?
If so, our client is looking for a Theatre Practitioner - Scrub to join their state of the art facility in Liverpool. They are looking for a experience, motivated, enthusiastic nurse to come in and hit the ground running.
Our client eading provider of private hospital treatments for our patients in the North West of England. With a full multidisciplinary medical team, we’re specialists in a wide range of treatments. Our high-quality accommodation and aftercare means we’re committed to looking after you and your health.
- An interest in development and progression is encouraged and reinforced, offering the opportunity to complete the surgical first assist course and specialise within the surgical areas on offer. Our onsite education team will keep you up to date with BLS and ILS and you will be provided with your ALS training.
- Operating Department Practitioner with Scrub Experience
- Experience of working in teams and with minimum supervision
- ODP qualification
- HCPC or NMC registration
- Working as part of this friendly and supportive team you can expect to assist patients undergoing a variety of elective procedures including ENT, neurological, orthopaedic, laparoscopic, ophthalmic, gynaecology and urology.
- You will be required to support the senior staff ensuring high standards of effective care are delivered to all patients within the Theatre suite, whilst maintaining communication within the team
- You will also need to prepare an operating theatre for surgery in relation to instrumentation, equipment and supplies required for specific operative procedures, ensuring waste is kept to a minimum
- You will be required to perform scrub duties
- RN or ODP qualification
- English National Board Advanced scrub practitioner qualification in perioperative practice desirable
- Must have experience of working as a perioperative practitioner in and across surgical teams
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park