You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Theatre Practitioner – Scrub/Surgical First Assistant
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client is looking for a Theatre Practitioner – Scrub/Surgical First Assistant to join their state of the art facilities in Liverpool. They are looking for a motivated, skilled and experienced nurse who is keen to join their team.
Our client offers of a variety of elective procedures including ENT, neurological, orthopaedic, laparoscopic, ophthalmic, gynaecology and urology.
- Operating Department Practitioner with Scrub Experience
- Experience of working in teams and with minimum supervision
- ODP qualification
- HCPC or NMC registration
- Onsite education team will keep you up to date with BLS and ILS and you will be provided with your ALS training.
- You will be required to support the senior staff ensuring high standards of effective care are delivered to all patients within the Theatre suite, whilst maintaining communication within the team
- You will also need to prepare an operating theatre for surgery in relation to instrumentation, equipment and supplies required for specific operative procedures, ensuring waste is kept to a minimum
- You will be required to perform scrub duties
- RN or ODP qualification
- English National Board Advanced scrub practitioner qualification in perioperative practice desirable
- Must have experience of working as a perioperative practitioner in and across surgical teams
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
Make sure you apply today! Interview happening over zoom