Are you looking to better your career?
If so, our client is looking for a Senior Radiographer to join their state of the art facility in Merseyside. They are looking for a experience, motivated, enthusiastic nurse to come in and hit the ground running.
Our client expanding the scope of services we offer our patients and are looking for an experienced Senior Radiographer to join our established team.
- You will hold a Diploma or Degree in Radiography and be registered with the HCPC. We will consider applications from experienced qualified candidates only.
- You will need to possess strong communication skills and have a good standard of IT.
- Previous experience within private healthcare is desirable but not essential.
- At least one years' experience working in MRI is essential.
- To perform routine and complex MRI examinations including, musculo-skeletal, enterography and multi-parametric prostate imaging.
- To ensure MRI Safety
- To perform a comprehensive range of radiographic procedures, including Fluoroscopy without supervision, both within the department and externally e.g. theatre, wards etc.
- Be a key member of the team supporting effective communication, and to develop and implement project data collection systems to provide accurate and timely data.
- Participate in rostered departmental on call for x-ray, performed from home
- Communicate appropriately with others involved in the care of the patient
- Ensure that Spire radiology procedures are implemented and maintained
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park