You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Locum X-Ray Radiographer *Block Booking until April 2021*
Are you looking to work with flexibility as a radiographer?
If so, Our client is now looking for a Radiographer (X-Ray) to join their well known hospital based in London. Our client is looking for a skilled, motivated, enthusiastic Radiographer to join their hospital.
Our client has a amazing reputation and sees over 3 millions patients each year and has a very busy diagnostic imaging service.
- BSc Radiography or equivalent and professional experience of x-ray/theatre scanning
- Expertise to ensure the appropriate triage, booking and examination of patients
- A high level of professionalism and technical standard of work, complying with relevant Codes of Practice
- Member of an appropriate professional body and to hold a valid registration (HCPC)
- A flexible approach to work, with the ability to work across 6 days
- Carry out general x-ray and theatre imaging procedures to best practice standards of radiographic technique (MHRA Guidance 2015, IR(ME)R 2017, Code of Clinical Practice)
- Provide a great experience for patients attending for a procedure, supporting them through the process from referral to results
- Run quality assurance checks on equipment and action as appropriate
- Respect and work within patient's and service users' customs, values and spiritual beliefs, making sure their views are sought and taken into account
- Perform triage functions of referrals, as required
- Support patient bookings and make sure Patient Information Systems are maintained with accurate and up-to-date information