Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client is now recruting for a Imaging Lead to join their state of the art facility in Cheadle, they are looking for enthusiastic, motivated and skilled Radiographer to join their hospital.
Our clients private hospital has 18 bedrooms and 2 theatres offering a range of inpatient, outpatient and day case specialties including cosmetic surgery, ENT services, gynaecology, orthopaedics and ophthalmology. We are proud to be rated “Good” by the CQC with every one of our 90 employees working together to deliver exceptional patient outcomes.
- The successful candidate will put patient care at the heart of everything they do.
- As a qualified practitioner with HCPC registration you will use your skills and knowledge to work well within a team, adopting a flexible and collaborative approach at all times.
- Whatever your background is in, you will be a keen professional who is willing to learn and develop new skills to further grow your career.
- Lead the team to deliver care that helps improve the health of the individual and wider community.
- Lead the team in demonstrating compassion through effective relationships based on empathy, respect and dignity.
- Develop own competence to deliver effective care and treatments through improving clinical/technical knowledge / skill, and expertise
- Communicate appropriately with others involved in the care of the patient.
- Act as an advocate for safeguarding patients; demonstrate courage to speak up when there are concerns about care.
- Demonstrate commitment to improving care and the patient experience
- Private Medical Scheme
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum