You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Speech and Language Therapist
Are you a Speech and Language Therapist who has a passion working with patients with acquired brain injury?
T2 Healthcare are working in partnership with one of the most established and successful private mental health organisations in the country. Together we aim to bring together the best professionals in the industry to make a real difference for individuals with complex mental health needs.
Job Role: Speech and Language Therapist
Salary: £28,000 - £34,000
Hours: 37.5 Hours, full time
Patient Type: Mixed, brain injury
- Qualified Speech and Language Therapist
- Previous experience necessary
- Have a passion for working with patients with acquired brain injury
- Eager to learn and improve (free dysphagia training 6 months into role)
- Able to work as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Provide assessment, management and treatment of communication difficulties
- Work with the SLT team to develop the provision on site
- Demonstrate commitment and excellent communication skills
- Prioritise a caseload and develop as a clinical practitioner
*Applicants from both the private sector and NHS welcome