Are you a Consultant Psychiatrist who has a passion working with patients with acquired brain injury?
T2 Healthcare are working in partnership with one of the most established and successful private mental health organisations in the country. Together we aim to bring together the best professionals in the industry to make a real difference for individuals with complex mental health needs.
Job Role: Consultant Psychiatrist
Salary: £104,000 - £110,000
Hours: 30 Hours, full time
Patient Type: Acquired brain injury and Huntington’s disease
- Hold a CCST/CCT (or equivalent) in the relevant areas of Psychology
- Experience of working in an inpatient setting with people with an acquired brain injury and Huntington’s disease
- Hold and continue registration with the GMC and provide evidence if requested
- Willing to work as part of a multidisciplinary team and participate in a transdisciplinary approach to assessment
- Understand the impact their actions will have on the care of the patient
- Clinical responsibility for patients (ward rounds, risk reviews, strategic reviews etc)
- Supervise the process of referral and admission
- Help deliver in house training programmes
- Ensure the services and support provide good value for money
*Applicants from both the private sector and NHS welcome