Are you looking for a new role?
If so, our client is looking for a Theatre Practitioner to join their theatre team. You will be an experienced, skilled and motivated individual to come in and hit the ground running.
Our client offers consultations in more than 30 specialties and our facilities include 55 inpatient beds, 4 operating theatres, on-site imaging (X-ray, MRI and CT) and a dedicated Chemotherapy suite.
- Registered Nurse/Operating Department Practitioner
- Orthopaedic Scrub experience would be advantageous
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience within theatres
- Experience of working in teams and with minimum supervision
- ODP qualification
- HCPC or NMC registration
- Prepare patients for surgery and reassure them
- Caring for patients after surgery recovering from sedation
- Review patient charts and confirm data
- Ensure medical equipment needed for surgery is available
- Follow surgeon's directions
- Pass medical equipment/s to the surgeon
- Monitor patient's condition during surgery
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance