Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client is looking for Theatre Practitioner to join their state of the art facility based in the Leicester. They are looking for a skilled, experienced, motivated nurse to join their team and hit the ground running.
Our client has the latest generation imaging, and diagnostic technology, meaning we can offer everything from screening, rehabilitation and cutting-edge surgical procedures in specialist fields like orthopaedics and cancer care.
- Ideally you will be a Registered Nurse/Operating Department Practitioner and be used to working in teams and with minimum supervision.
- Competence across a range of skills
- Supported by professional and clinical knowledge acquired through state registration/practitioner qualification
- Additional training is also desirable
- The Hospital covers a wide variety of surgical procedures
- You will support in assessing patient’s health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload
- Assisting in the delivery of care to meet the patient’s needs.
- You will actively promote best practice and contribute towards quality improvements
- Collect collate and organise data
- Interpret all of the information and make a justifiable assessment
- Making this available to relevant others.
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
Are you interested in this role? If so make sure you apply today!