You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Surgical Ward Nurse
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, Our client is now recruiting for a Surgical Ward Nurse to join their Private State of the art hospital, they are looking for a dedicated, enthusiastic and motivated nurse to provide the best care for their patients.
Most important is that our Nurses are experienced in an acute setting and are willing to learn new procedures and techniques under expert supervision. We are keen to promote from within the Spire network, so if you are looking for a long-term career with advancement opportunities you will find them at our client.
Our client is a leading independent hospital in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue.
- Be NMC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Have a minimum of 2 years surgical nursing experience.
- Compassionate and able to showcase excellent patient care
- Strong communication skills
- You will be joining this high performing team of experienced nurses who constantly receive excellent patient satisfaction feedback.
- Delivering excellent patient care to post-surgical patients.
- Working on a ratio of 1 nurse to 5 or 6 patients giving you the time to give complete care to your patients.
- Working across 2 small wards
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform – discount and cashback for over 100 retailers
- Free annual Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park