Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client is looking for a Theatre Practitioner to join their state of the art facility based in the Leeds. They are looking for a newly qualified nurse to join their team.
Our client is the largest private hospital in terms of the range of services we offer and the number of consultants we work with.
- Be NMC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- You will have excellent communication, organisation and provide the best quality of patient care
- The successful Theatre Practitioner will assist in Consultant led surgeries that vary in complexity and specialism.
- As a Theatre Practitioner you will assess patient’s health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload
- Develop care plans that are appropriate to the patient
- Taking into consideration the care pathway
- Perioperative risks and their wellbeing.
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
Are you interested in this role? If so make sure you apply today!