Are you looking to better your career?
If so, our client is looking for Critical Care Senior Staff Nurse to join their state of the art facility in Leeds. Our client is looking for a experienced, skilled and motivated person to come in and hit the ground running.
Our client has been treating patients for almost 30 years. We are the region’s largest private hospital in terms of the range of services we offer and the number of consultants we work with.
- Ability to Lead and manage day to day departmental activities and the activities of large multidisciplinary team within this.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to lead MDT team
- Good understanding of the issues pertaining to change management
- Good understanding of the issues pertaining to clinical risk management
- Ability to utilise research in clinical practice
- Computer literacy
- Adhere to the NMC The Code: Professional Standards (2015) and adhere to this at all times.
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate the needs of patients in the unit on an ongoing basis, coordinating the care given by all members of the clinical team.
- Accurately assimilate and interpret clinical information about the patients’ condition, instigate appropriate remedial action and promptly report changes.
- Promote positive learning experience and act as a clinical resource to others, providing accurate information, advice and support to the multidisciplinary team, patients and their relatives.
- Ensure accurate records are maintained reflecting both changes in the patient’s condition and the treatment delivered.
- Ensure appropriate Clinical Guidelines are created and implemented and to be actively involved in auditing practice and creation of action plan.
- Promote evidence based practice and lead in the development of policies and protocols within the clinical area.
- Uphold high standards of nursing care, according to existing National policies and local policies and guidelines.
- Lead the process of continuous quality improvement and the establish implementation of changes.
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park