Are you looking for a place that gives patients the prospect of a better quality of life?
If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
A new position has just been released for a Mental Health Nurse to work in one of the leading teams in the UK. This is an exciting opportunity to lead their advanced teams.
Our client is one of the leading providers of diagnostic and healthcare services to the NHS and Private sectors. Our primary goal is to make healthcare better by providing rapid and accurate assessment of every patient's condition, enabling the right treatment to be delivered swiftly and effectively by specialist providers.
The hospital’s aim has always been to provide first-class independent healthcare for the local community in a safe, comfortable, and welcoming environment; one in which we would be happy to treat our own families.
- Registered General Nurse
- Enthusiastic about delivering a high quality of patient care
- Previous Mental Health Nursing experience
- Desire to work within an enthusiastic team
- Knowledge of key mental health nursing skills
- Ensure that nursing care, assessment and treatment is delivered within the clinical ethos of the unit.
- Provide supervision and support to the care team.
- Maintain a safe environment for patients and staff.
- Ensure that the Senior Nurse Manager is informed of any clinical, administrative or management decisions that have been made on during their absence.
- Work effectively with other professional colleagues ensuring a consistent pattern of care for each individual.
- Assess individual needs in areas agreed by the Multi- disciplinary team.
- Maintain a high standard of record keeping in relation to individual patient needs and progress.
- Assist with and organise admission, leave and discharge of patients.
- Contribute to the design, implementation and evaluation of individual programmes.
- Excellent Salary package
- Training and courses
- Generous annual leave
- Local discounts package