Are you looking to better your career?
If so, our client is looking for Biomedical Medical Scientist Transfusion Lead to join their state of the art facility in Leeds. Our client is looking for a experienced, skilled and motivated person to come in and hit the ground running.
Our client has been treating patients for almost 30 years. We are the region’s largest private hospital in terms of the range of services we offer and the number of consultants we work with.
- HCPC Registered
- Have a minimum of 3 years post-graduation Hospital laboratory experience.
- Communication/organised/role model/showcase excellent patient care etc.
- The successful Biomedical Scientist will be expected to lead in a multidisciplinary role to include biochemistry, haematology and blood transfusion with the expectation of taking part in the on-call rota.
- You will plan, analyse, assess and report pathology investigations, ensuring the pathology service are provided in an accurate, efficient and cost effective manner.
- You must be able to think swiftly to recognise urgent cases and liaise with Critical Care, Consultants and Theatre staff to provide excellent clinical care.
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park