Are you looking to better your career?
If so, our client is looking for a Pre- Assessment Nurse to join their state of the art facility in Blackpool. They are looking for a experience, motivated, enthusiastic nurse to come in and hit the ground running.
Our client covers a wide variety of surgical procedures, you will support in assessing patient’s health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload, assisting in the delivery of care to meet the patient’s needs.
- Be NMC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Surgical nursing experience
- Compassionate and able to showcase excellent patient care
- Strong communication skills
- Time management skills
- Strong understanding of, and the ability, to follow policies and criteria for surgical suitability
- Completing pre-operative checks and referring on for review as and where needed
- Liaising with GP’s to follow through on any extra care needed to reduce cancellations
- You will undergo your pre-assessment course, fully funded
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park