Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
A new position has just been released for an experienced Outpatients Manager to join one of the leading Private Hospitals in the UK. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of their advanced team.
Would you like to become part of a team that focuses on the needs of customers, primarily our patients and consultants? Identifies and prioritises the customer’s needs. Understands situations from the customer's perspective, and provides solutions, which fit the customer's needs. Focuses on customer service and care and takes a proactive approach to their needs and ownership of their issues.
This hospital group is well-respected throughout the global health care industry for its quality health care operations and excellent record in hospital management and patient care. Focusing on relationships with staff and doctors - and delivering high quality outcomes for patients - has been at the forefront of its success.
The primary focuses for the hospital group are maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to the philosophy that they follow: "People Caring for People".
- A strong clinical background in an acute surgical care environment with experience of managing NHS patient pathways.
- Demonstrable people management skills and experience managing change within a clinical environment
- Experience in the management of rotas, budgets, clinical audit and root cause analysis
- A comprehensive understanding of relevant professional care / practice standards
- Evidence of leading a team in a proactive manner
- Effective presentation and IT (Microsoft office) skills
- ALS provider, ILS, ALERT, ENB 998 or equivalent and a Diploma/Degree in a health-related subject are essential.
- A post-registration qualification in a management or business-related subject (or equivalent) would be desirable.
- Day-to-day managerial responsibility for the provision of high standard of clinical care to all patients.
- Maintaining effective working relationships with key stakeholders, that is patients, consultants, staff and suppliers
- Business development in the outpatient clinics in line with The Hospital’s objectives
- Ensuring departmental key performance Indicator targets are achieved
- Providing effective monitoring and management of resources needed to sustain agreed activity levels
- Providing effective monitoring and management of the clinical records and pre-assessment services
- Ensuring clinical staff comply with all statutory and company quality standards
- Effective management of human resources within the department
- Competitive salary
- 33 days annual leave inclusive bank holidays which increase with service (pro rata)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Life assurance
- Ongoing training & development
- Free parking
- Subsidized staff restaurant