You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Are you looking for the next step in your career?
If so, our client is recruiting again. They are looking for a highly skilled Senior Registered Nurse - Oncology to join their state of the art hospital.
Our client is a well-equipped hospital providing healthcare across a number of specialities. The hospital has a range of outpatient services, 3 operating theatres, imaging facilities, and a leading Assisted Conception Unit. These facilities combined with the latest in technology and on-site support services; enable our consultants to undertake a wide range of investigations and operations. Consultants have the support of caring and highly trained nursing and allied healthcare professionals as well as access to some of the latest technology and equipment. With a team of resident medical officers available 24hours a day, the hospital provides an ideal environment for excellent clinical care and patient recovery.
- As a qualified practitioner with NMC registration you will use your skills and knowledge to work well within a team, adopting a flexible and collaborative approach at all times.
- If you are an enthusiastic, highly motivated Registered Nurse with proven skills in general nursing you will find a place to thrive at our clients.
- 18 months post registration experience.
- Experience working within a team model of nursing.
- Previous experience working within the acute healthcare sector.
- Energetic, proactive and driven to succeed.
- Acts on own initiative and problem solves utilising resources available.
- Strong organisational and planning skills, including risk management.
- Support the team to deliver care that helps improve the health of the individual and wider community.
- Support the team in demonstrating compassion through effective relationships based on empathy, respect and dignity.
- Develop own competence to deliver effective care and treatments through improving clinical/technical knowledge / skill, and expertise.
- Communicate appropriately with others involved in the care of the patient.
- Act as an advocate for safeguarding patients, demonstrate courage to speak up when there are concerns about care.
- Demonstrate commitment to improving care and the patient experience.
- To ensure the provision of individualised patient care, providing excellent standards of individual care.
- Act as an advocate for safeguarding patients; demonstrate courage to speak up when there are concerns about care.
- Conduct yourself professionally within the standard and framework provided by the Nursing Midwifery Council (NMC) Codes of professional Conduct and the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Our client offers a very competitive starting salary.
- Employee benefits for contracted staff also include 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Private health insurance
- Discounted gym membership and many more exclusive discounts and incentives via our “Perks at Work” scheme
- We also have free parking at most of our hospitals.
- We are also committed to providing ongoing training and development to our staff via our dedicated in-house Academy which offers one of the most comprehensive packages of training courses available in the private sector.