Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client is now recruting! if you are a Registered Nurse then this role will be perfect with you, they are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and skilled nurse to join their private hospital.
Our client is the largest provider of independent healthcare in the UK. The hospital has a range of outpatient services, 3 operating theatres, imaging facilities, and a leading Assisted Conception Unit. These facilities combined with the latest in technology and on-site support services; enable our consultants to undertake a wide range of investigations and operations.
- RGN - UK experience
- NMC Registration
- Working knowledge of company hospital and departmental policies and procedures as they apply to the role.
- Post-registration experience in an acute setting
- Evidence of professional development and willingness to take on additional responsibilities
- Working knowledge of a wide variety of medical and surgical conditions.
- Experience in general surgery, orthopaedic and gynaecology.
- Must have mentorship.
- To be responsible and accountable for the care of an assigned group of patients as described in the Corporate and Departmental Philosophies and the NMC Code of Professional Conduct.
- To deputise for the Ward Sister as required.
- To assist the Clinical Nurse Manager and Ward Sisters in any ongoing and new projects.
- To assist with the identification of training needs of junior health care assistants and ward clerks and assist in the meeting of these needs.
- To delegate work according to staff capabilities and competence.
- To assess, plan, implement and evaluate nursing care.
- Recognize the significance of patient observations and maintain a pro-active approach in dealing with them.
- Maintain high standards of patient care throughout the patient’s journey, from admission to discharge, utilising care pathways.
- To deputize in the absence of a Sister in the daily management of the ward.
- To liaise with members of the multi-disciplinary team to ensure the holistic care of the patient
- To take a supervisory/teaching role with less experienced members of staff and students
- To continually seek improvement in working practice
- To advise patients on the promotion of health and the prevention of illness.
- To ensure patients being discharged have the information necessary for an uncomplicated recovery, including Howard Warwick questionnaires.
- Our clients Healthcare Scheme
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum (rising with service)
- Free Onsite Parking
- Discounted Perks