Do you want to work within the largest provider of independent healthcare?
If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
A new position has just been released for an experienced Fertility Nurse to join one of the leading Private Hospitals in the UK. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of their advanced team.
Would you like to work a team that Focuses on the needs of customers, primarily our patients and consultants? Identifies and prioritises the customer’s needs. Understands situations from the customer's perspective, and provides solutions, which fit the customer's needs. Focuses on customer service and care and takes a proactive approach to their needs and ownership of their issues.
The hospital aims to plan the specialist service for both inpatients and outpatients. Promoting and maintaining high professional standard of nursing; meeting the needs of patients in all aspects. To take the lead across specialist services in agreement with Executive Directors and Directors of Clinical services on initiatives to develop and modernise effective patient centred pathways from diagnosis to discharge.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work closely with Embryologist and Fertility specialists to ensure excellent patient care.
- You must be an NMC registered nurse with recent fertility experience. We are committed to personal development; therefore, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to attend national and international conferences and take part in the nurse’s ultrasound scanning training program.
- This position will require some weekend work and out of hours on call support on a rotational basis.
- Demonstrate awareness of regulatory requirements, taking appropriate action to ensure these requirements are implemented and adhered to.
- Ensure compliance with all Infection Prevention and Control policies and procedures understanding your role in the prevention of infection in patients and staff.
- To be aware of your responsibilities in relation to safeguarding children and vulnerable adults.
- To ensure you are aware of your responsibilities, supporting policies and undertake the appropriate level of training for your role.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to multi-task.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Caring and Professional nature
- Drive and enthusiasm Experienced in acute nursing care
- Minimum two years’ experience in in the field of infertility
- BMI Healthcare Scheme
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum