Are you looking for a new role at the moment?
If so, our client is looking for a Scrub Lead Practitioner to join thier brand new hospital. They are looking for experienced, motivated and skilled nurse to come in and hit the ground running.
Our client is a new hospital which prides themselves with providing outstanding patient care. This client has state of the art facility and execptional environment for their patients.
- To provide leadership and day-to-day management of the Scrub/operative service.
- To actively participate as a practitioner in service delivery and ensure safe, effective and evidence-based care is consistently delivered.
- To work closely with the multidisciplinary team to achieve / maintain an outstanding, patient-focused service.
- To deputise for the Theatre Manager, as required.
- To provide strong clinical leadership to the Scrub and circulating staff by demonstrating professionalism, advanced knowledge and clinical creditability.
- To ensure all patients are treated with dignity, respect and equality.
- To ensure operative theatre practice is consistent with national and local standards.
- To provide advice, guidance and support to Scrub and circulating staff regarding the care and management of patients.
- To actively assist in the delivery of patient care, during a list or specified periods of time
- To ensure patients are effectively monitored and that appropriate action is taken to manage any arising complications through contingency planning.
- To ensure the safe and appropriate storage and administration of medicines to patients.
- To ensure all patient records and associated documentation is accurate, contemporaneous, complete and processed as per our clients requirements
- Competetitive salary offered
- DBS check paid for
- Eye care vouchers
- Discount on high street retailers/Bourne Leisure Holidays/Snow Centre local gym/Hollywood Bowl discount
- EAP Service (Health Assured) and staff health membership scheme (with free GP/dental appointments.)
- There is also free parking on site.