Are you looking for a new role at the moment?
If so, our client is looking for a Anaesthetic / Recovery nurse to join thier brand new hospital. They are looking for experienced, motivated and skilled nurse to come in and hit the ground running.
Our client is seeking Theatre candidates dfor their new ASU which will be 2 Theatres and is an amazing opportunity to join a brand new team.
- To act as an anaesthetic and recovery practitioner and ensure safe, effective and evidence-based care is consistently delivered.
- To work closely with the multidisciplinary team to achieve / maintain an outstanding, patient-focused service.
- HCPC / NMC registration
- 2 Years UK experience
- No Sponsorship given
- To ensure all patients are treated with dignity, respect and equality.
- To ensure peri-operative theatre practice is consistent with national and local standards.
- To ensure all patient records and associated documentation is accurate, contemporaneous, complete and processed as per OSD Healthcare requirements.
- To ensure all infection, prevention and control policies and procedures are adhered to and that all steps are taken to minimise the risk of healthcare associated infections.
- To assist in the maintenance of a safe and healthy environment.
- To assist with departmental audits.
- To provide regular feedback regarding all aspects of the operative service to the Anaesthetics and Recovery Lead Practitioner, highlighting any issue that may impact on the continued delivery of a high-quality service.
- Competitive salary offered
- DBS check paid for
- Eye care vouchers
- Discount on high street retailers/Bourne Leisure Holidays/Snow Centre (Hemel Hempstead)/local gym/Hollywood Bowl discount
- EAP Service (Health Assured) and staff health membership scheme (with free GP/dental appointments.)
- There is also free parking on site