Are you looking for a new role?
If so, our client is looking for an Recovery Nurse to join their state of the art facility just out of Hertforshire. They are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and skilled nurse to come in and hit the ground running.
Our client offers a premium service in key areas of complex healthcare including orthopaedics, neurospinal, general surgery and gynaecology they have forms part of a 4 site portfolio.
They are conducting interviews over zoom due to the current circumstances.
- Experience working within Recovery or ICU
- Willingness to participate in flexible working Rota
- Interest in continuing professional development
- Will consider applicants who are available for full or part time hours
- To provide quality planned care for patients during their post operative phase of care
- To support and assist in the management and organisation of care provision within the Operating Department
- Assist in the delivery of patient care
- Contribute to quality improvement
- Develop and enhance the skills and knowledge of others and self
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car par
If this role would be of interest, apply now!