Are you looking for a new role?
If so, our client is looking for Radiographer/ Mammographer to join their state of the art facility in Hertfordshire. They are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and skilled radiographer to come in and hit the ground running.
Our client has state-of-the-art technology, enjoys a friendly, dedicated and multi-disciplinary team, which is committed to delivering high quality diagnostic imaging, through a range of radiographic procedures.
They also give you the opportunity to train in CT.
- Current HCPC registration, UK based experience and a Degree in Radiography or its equivalent is essential
- Post Graduate certificate Mammography
- Experience in CT is a plus or the willingness learn
- Experience of working in Theatre, X-ray, plain film imaging and fluoroscopy
- Willingness to take part in the on call rota
- Experience of working in partnership with consultants and participating in creating innovative solutions for a new service
- Provide highly skilled and specialised Mammography and general imaging for patients within the radiographic department
- Provide specialized Mammography advice to patients
- The post-holder should be a skilled Radiographer/Mammographer willing to rotate across other modalities
- This role will provide the individual with the opportunity to build on and extend their clinical expertise
- Education and training are key elements of the department and therefore role extension and further learning is encouraged.
- Flexibility and innovation are fundamental to this role and strong communication skills are essential
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance