Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client is looking for Radiographer/ Mammographer to join their state of the art facility based in the Hertfordshire. They are looking for a skilled, experienced, motivated radiographer to join their team and hit the ground running.
Our client has state-of-the-art technology, enjoys a friendly, dedicated and multi-disciplinary team, which is committed to delivering high quality diagnostic imaging, through a range of radiographic procedures
- Current HCPC registration, UK based experience and a Degree in Radiography or its equivalent is essential
- Post Graduate certificate Mammography
- Experience in CT is a plus or the willingness learn
- Experience of working in Theatre, X-ray, plain film imaging and fluoroscopy
- Willingness to take part in the on call rota
- Experience of working in partnership with consultants and participating in creating innovative solutions for a new service
- Provide highly skilled and specialised Mammography and general imaging for patients within the radiographic department
- Provide specialized Mammography advice to patients
- The post-holder should be a skilled Radiographer/Mammographer willing to rotate across other modalities
- This role will provide the individual with the opportunity to build on and extend their clinical expertise
- Education and training are key elements of the department and therefore role extension and further learning is encouraged.
- Flexibility and innovation are fundamental to this role and strong communication skills are essential
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
Are you interested in this role? If so make sure you apply today!