You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Are you a Mental Health Nurse looking for a senior opportunity to manage a CAMHS ward?
T2 Healthcare are working in partnership with one of the most established and successful private mental health organisations in the country. Together we aim to bring together the best professionals in the industry to make a real difference for individuals with complex mental health needs.
Job Role: Ward Manager
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Patient Type: CAMHS
CAMHS & Mental Health experience
- Experience with working with children
- Relevant sufficient post registration experience.
- Managing and training of junior and nurse staff.
- Supporting the implementation of local Clinical Governance Strategy.
- Actively contributing to the Nursing Service Agreement, departmental Risk Matrix and action plan and monitoring their implementation
- Lead in organisational clinical and nursing audit programmes
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave – plus your birthday off!
- Free meals
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
- Flexible working opportunities