Are you looking for a new role?
If so, our client is looking for an Surgical Nurse to join their state of the art facility just out of Hertforshire. They are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and skilled nurse to come in and hit the ground running.
Our client has 5 state of the art Theatres and modern Surgical and Day Care Wards covering all major surgery, orthopaedics, gynaecology, plastics and medical patients amongst others.
They are conducting interviews over zoom due to the current circumstances.
- Current NMC registration with no restrictions on practise
- Evidence of continuous professional development, with a good understanding of NMC Code of Professional Conduct and revalidation.
- Good knowledge and experience in surgical nursing and excellent communication skills
- Assess patients’ health and wellbeing across a complex and changing caseload
- Assist in the delivery of care to meet individuals’ health and wellbeing needs
- Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information
- Develop own knowledge and skills and that of others
- Promote best practice in health and safety and security
- Assist in maintaining and developing services
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car par
If this role would be of interest, apply now!