You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Are you a Mental Health Staff Nurse who has a passion for working with Children and Adolescents?
T2 Healthcare are working in partnership with one of the most established and successful private mental health organisations in the country. Together we aim to bring together the best professionals in the industry to make a real difference for individuals with complex mental health needs.
Job Role: Staff Nurse
Salary: £35,00 + £5k Welcome Bonus or £8k CPD
Hours: 37.5 Hours, full time
Patient Type: CAMHS Eating Disorders/Emerging Personality Disorders
- Qualified RMN
- Positive attitude, compassionate, resilient and vigilant
- NHS or Private Experience
- Experience of working with CAMHS is desirable but not a necessity
- To provide care to children and young adults with a diagnosis of an eating disorder or emerging personality disorder supporting them to leads valued and fulfilled life
- Continually innovate, improve and deliver excellent care to our young people and a rewarding experience for employees.
- Support a warm and nurturing environment, allowing for the understanding of symptoms, patterns and origins of psychological distress
- Welcome Bonus of £5,000 or £8,000 CPD Package
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave – plus your birthday off!
- Lunch vouchers
- Well-being support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
*Applicants from both the private sector and NHS welcome