Are you a Registered Staff Nurse who has a passion for Acute CAMHS settings?
T2 Healthcare are working in partnership with one of the most established and successful private mental health organisations in the country. Together we aim to bring together the best professionals in the industry to make a real difference for individuals with complex mental health needs.
Job Role: Staff Nurse
Salary: £32,00 + £5k Welcome Bonus
Hours: 37.5 Hours, full time
Patient Type: CAMHS Acute and Personality Disorders
- Qualified RMN/RGN or RNLD (or preceptee)
- NHS or Private Experience
- Experience of working with CAMHS is desirable but not a necessity
- Continually innovate, improve and deliver excellent care to our young people and a rewarding experience for employees.
- Join the team as a Registered Staff Nurse and change lives for the better.
- You will ensure young people with mental health conditions receive high-quality care, while also supporting your colleagues and promote good teamwork.
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave – plus your birthday off!
- Lunch vouchers
- Well-being support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
*Applicants from both the private sector and NHS welcome