Are you looking for a new role?
If so, our client is looking for a Registered Nurse to join their state of the art facility close to Hertfordshire. They are looking for someone to come in and hit the ground running.
Our client has a unique opportunity to join a growing organisation to shape our services to deliver the outstanding care we are dedicated to providing for our patients.
- Registered Nurse
- Post registration relevant clinical course
- Articulate and knowledgeable of skills needed to deliver a high standard of care in the area of practice
- Evidence of continuing professional development
- Awareness of CQC requirements
- Able to organise and manage own/others workload to meet care requirements withinboundaries of role
- To demonstrate sound knowledge and high standards of clinical practice in the field of surgical nursing.
- To ensure all patients are treated with dignity, respect and equality.
- To be responsible for the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of patient care from admission to discharge.
- To act as an advocate for patients, ensuring patients’ views are taken into account in the decision-making process.
- To provide general and specific pre-operative health screenings to patients (within agreed protocols), and with referral to other clinicians as necessary.
- To consistently deliver excellent communication skills enabling patients and their family/carers to understand their condition, management and discharge.
- To provide advice and information to patients and their family/carers about post-operative care management, how to adopt healthy lifestyles, and look after their own health and wellbeing.
- To ensure patients are effectively monitored and that appropriate action is taken to manage any arising complications or emergency situations with composure, seeking immediate support, as required.
- To ensure the safe and appropriate storage and administration of medicines to patients.
- To ensure compliance with all procedures relating to the collection, storage and dispatch of pathological specimens.
- To ensure the environment is kept clean, safe and tidy and participate in the maintenance and decontamination of medical equipment.
- To ensure all patient records and associated documentation is accurate, contemporaneous, complete and processed as per OSD Healthcare requirements.
- To participate with other team members to ensure the effective maintenance of equipment and stock levels relating to patient care.
- To supervise, mentor, support and educate less experienced and non-registered staff in the clinical practice setting.
- To maintain effective working relationships with all key stakeholders.
- To act as shift leader or deputise for the Ward Manager, as required.
- Competitive salary offered
- DBS check paid for
- Eye care vouchers,
- Discount on high street retailers/Bourne Leisure Holidays/Snow Centre/local gym/Hollywood Bowl discount,
- EAP Service (Health Assured) and staff health membership scheme (with free GP/dental appointments.)
- There is also free parking on site.
If this opportunity is of interest, make sure you apply today!