Are you looking to better your career?
If so, our client is looking for Outpatient Nurse to join their state of the art facility in Hertfordshire. Our client is looking for a experienced, skilled and motivated person to come in and hit the ground running.
Our client offers a premium service in key areas of complex healthcare including orthopaedics, neurospinal, general surgery and gynaecology.
- NMC registered
- Phlebotomy experience
- Outpatients experience is desirable
- Experience of working in teams with minimum supervision
- Supporting in assessing patient’s health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload, assisting in the delivery of care to meet the patient’s needs
- Actively promote best practice and contribute towards quality improvements, collect collate and organise data, interpret all of the information and make a justifiable assessment, making this available to relevant others.
- Develop a working environment and culture that actively improves health, safety and security and infection control, lead others in the development of knowledge, ideas and work practices and plan, allocate, assess and provide feedback to team members
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park