You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Nurse Clinical Team Leader
Are you an Nurse Clinical Team Leader in Stevenage looking for an opportunity?
T2 Healthcare are working in partnership with one of the most established and successful private mental health organisations in the country. Together we aim to bring together the best professionals in the industry to make a real difference for individuals with complex mental health needs.
Job Role: Clinical Team Leader
Hours: 38.5 hours per week
Patient Type: Mixed Gender
- At least two years’ experience
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits & demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage & reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience & a dedication to empower & support service user independence
- Interests in leadership, research & risk assessment and able to deputise in the absence of the ward manager are desirable
- Supervise the smooth running of a shift and take leadership responsibility for the ward in the absence of the Ward Manager.
- Act as a role model to all staff in clinical areas, helping to maintain a motivated positive work force.
- Participate in the manager’s on-call system to provide the first point of contact for ward based staff, outside of normal working hours.
- Take an active role in clinical audit on the ward and in the hospital.
- Actively coach and mentor staff to improve practice on the ward.
- Take a lead role in working with the multi-disciplinary team to coordinate and effective care plans which meet the physical & emotional needs of the service users in a caring and empathic manner.
- Participate in training and development of staff.
- NHS and employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid
- Free meals on duty
- RCNi membership
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
- Free parking
- Bespoke career pathways
- Plus many more