Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client is looking for a Renal Nurse to join their NHS hospital. They are looking for an enthusiastic, motviated and determined nurse to join their hospital.
Our client is based in stevenage and has great travel link in and out of Central London. There are 2 opportunities that have arisen for a motivated, enthusiastic nurses to apply for the post of Renal -
- NMC Registered
- Previous experience of working in a ward or care enironment
- UK experience
- Ability to work within a team
- Demonstrate a good standard of clinical care.
- Recognises and reflects on barriers to effective communication and modifies communication in response
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate the care needs of patients from admission (or before) to discharge, with the involvement of patients and their relatives/carers.
- Participate in internal shift rotation in order to provide 24-hour patient care.
- Participate within a team of nurse and support workers in providing continuity of patient care.
- Assist in maintaining good communication links with the Multidisciplinary Team, Specialist Nurses and all other relevant personnel.
- Develop competence and skills required in order to safely use and maintain equipment utilised in the management of renal patients.
- Develop competence in haemodialysis skills, such as cannulation, evaluation of patient access, and patient fluid assessment.
- Carry out clinical procedure and treatments in line with the patient’s plan of care.
- Accompany patients to other environments or departments for investigation or treatment.
- Escort patients from other clinical areas, such as Theatres or Endoscopy as agreed with the Ward Manager.
- Work/ Life Balance
- Learning and Development